Saturday, October 10, 2009

A New Chapter

f r e e s o u l
_____________________________________________________________
THE JOURNEY NEWSLETTER

a newsletter dedicated to educating, informing and inspiring people
to apply new possibilities in healing and inner growth

VOLUME.9



10/2/09



Today I am announcing something new.

A new form of my work.

A new collaboration that has been preparing itself and growing into blossom since the summer.


This summer was so rich and full. My body had healed, rather quickly really, but the wave of a longer transformation was still carrying me, still bringing new insights, new perspectives, and new skills into my life. In July I met a lovely woman at a wonderful workshop at Kripalu, who needed a room to stay in for a couple of weeks, as she was in the process of moving from Oregon to the Berkshires... and through this divine orchestration she landed in our guest room. Her name is Mary Pat.

I had learned she did some kind of energy work, not something I would have normally been all that interested in, but something about THIS sparked my interest and before long we decided to exchange our work with each other.

Wow, was that a surprise, I don't think I had ever experienced anything like it.

How can I describe it to you? There was music, there was sound she made, different kinds of sound, there was touch, very light, there was the experience of space through the movement of her body, there was closeness and distance. There was a reverence, a love and an intimacy that was at times breathtaking, AND there was energy, in a way I have never felt in my body. Especially afterwards... as if my entire brain stem was rewiring itself... as if I had been infused with a higher voltage than I had been able to generate on my own.

It felt ancient, and timeless, and fresh,
and loving and surprising... all at once. As if this woman was an angel who had floated effortlessly into my life, right here into this room, where she now worked with such dedication, precision, and knowing ... moving through the space around my body in a deeply soothing mysterious dance with my soul. A dance. That's what she had called it before she started: "I am so honored to be dancing with your soul." And I remember thinking: "Dancing? When I am laying here flat on the table?" But, ohhhh yes. A dance it was.

Looking back at the subject of this session the shift has felt so natural, so effortless, and the clarity and insights came so quickly, it never felt like I had to DO anything about it.

As fate had arranged it,
a couple of days later I received a call from my sister in Chile who was looking for help. How lucky this work could be done long distance! Mary Pat was ready to jump in on the issue, and in no time we had arranged a time for my sister that very evening. After Mary Pat had gone upstairs into her room to begin her work, I still sat at the dining table right below her and all of a sudden I thought: "I am doing a Journey in consciousness for my sister too, I'll just work right along with her." And so I did. I noticed a few things: it was very, very easy, the connection felt really, really deep, and my sister had a truly profound experience. That's how our collaboration was born.

We have since collected many more experiences and fine tuned and tweaked the merging of our work with over a dozen different people, both here in the US and also in Germany. We have seen evidence that the energy and consciousness flow that is set in motion is accelerated through the combination of the two modalities. And we are excited about that. The results are so very good.


Now we are ready to offer this work at a low introductory rate to everyone here.
This is how it works:

You let us know what you want to shift or energize in your life.

You need about one and a half hours.

At an appointed time you receive this work comfortably in your own home.

During the first hour you lie down and simply hold an intention of being open to receive all that is being brought into flow, receive all that is ready to come to you and to let go what is ready to be released.

After the session you give Mary Pat a call and share with her what you experienced. She will then give you some feedback from her perspective and speak about how she experienced the energy flowing toward you and what subjects may have appeared during her work with you. She does think of it as a dance with your soul.

I speak my journey experiences onto a digital file, which I send to you via e-mail.

During this "Journey in consciousness" I walk with you down a set of magic stairs into a space of your inner being, meet with your mentor, embark on a magic vehicle, land somewhere in your body, discover where the critical cellular memory that is the root cause for your issue has been stored, and what emotion it's been held in, and then find a memory. I have found that this is not always a conscious memory of an actual event, but just as often a memory of a shift into restriction in your being which has been unconsciously held at the soul level. I will bring this memory with you to the campfire, where we open into a dialog between the younger you and the participants and facilitate whatever it is that allows the clearing and release of the old consciousness to happen. This might include a vow, or belief changes, cutting of legacy lines, an integration of a past life, and advice from the mentor. It always concludes in an expression of forgiveness.


The introductory cost for a full Double Session is $ 150.

Please feel free to call or e-mail with any questions.
We look forward to to sharing this work with you.

To find out more about Mary Pat's work, you are welcome to visit the web site of her teacher Amy Skezas and her guide describing the sessions they give. Each practitioner brings through their own unique expression of this work, yet the fundamentals are so well expressed here. Mary Pat was a student in Amy's first class, assisted in classes, and worked closely with her for several years when she lived in the Bay Area.: http://roselight.com/ebw_about.html




Some responses from our first group of clients:


"Dear Tomma,
I just finished watching and listening to the 'session" material. I was blown away with what you were able to tell me. I am going to listen to it again and expound on my thoughts. So much of it was "right on!" I can't tell you how much this means to me. [...]
Much love and gratitude."


"I wept buckets when my a father apologized and said he was so sorry. I felt the "freedom" in the forgiving. [...]I'm feeling good. I still am reveling in my session with you. [...]"


"The [new] beliefs you mentioned, are very important to me, because I have always been working with another belief: I am not worthy. But the belief 'I am not important' is more accurate and I recognized the immense impact of that belief in my life. So, I'll continue playing with the new beliefs that you haven been spoken of. [...]
Thank you for your time and healing. I feel very blessed."


"It felt very strange but soothing, as if the inside of my body was being massaged, and later there were images of many people in different kinds of ethnic clothing who were working on my organs... and it was as if smoke came our of my body. [...] I don't ever see things like that."


"Your audio file was incredible and completely accurate. I have many memories like the one you describe with my father. [...]Your description of his psyche--[...]--is very accurate. [...]
[...] the journey picked up on the essence of this aspect of my childhood and, it seems, the first time that the inner break occurred for me while living in all this tension and uncertainty. [...] this really struck many chords, as you can see."


"Dear, dear Tomma,
I am speechless, deeply moved, unable to comprehend fully ... astounded, and still shivering from a coldness inside, and one ear all hot... and inside of me something knows: yes, yes, this is the key!!! I will let it settle, - can't sort the words - especially your last summary hits the very core - [...]
I thank both of you so very much -"


"I can already say, I'm feeling really good. I feel more in my center. I am able to think of myself again, it's like there is a new protective layer all around, that regulates me. Like a strong current that keeps negative stuff away from me.
[...] And I am really quiet inside. Normally the next problem would already be showing up inside, [...] it's as if a big knot has opened that finally lets me be in the now. [...]
Thank you for everything!"

No comments: