Thursday, March 8, 2012

Change, expansion, death and... love.

f r e e s o u l
consultations & services

for transformation and healing



February 12th, 2012
Dear friends,


Change...
You have not heard from me in so very long, I didn't even send you a New Years greeting!
Since last April I have been absorbed by a few profound changes, that have left me out of touch with you, my extended community, for longer than I can remember. It feels like I was pulled beneath the surface of life's liquid flow, and had to let go and let myself be carried into the a willingness to be present and attentive to the immediate needs right there in front of me.

Expansion...
Last May my new FutureVisioning work brought a big surge of clients into my life, and over the summer it was exhilarating to focus on applying my newborn skills to all of their lives, and to show them how to create the reality they want. Simultaneously I continued to learn more about what it means to use this amazing way to live and do my work. FutureVisioning is more than a powerful process, it still changes how I see, understand and experience life.



Death...
By the time August rolled around, my father’s health began to rapidly go downhill. I flew over to Hamburg to see him one last time. My sister came from Chile. My brother from his home in the country. On October 5th, exactly 6 weeks after I had said goodbye to him, my father left his body. Many of you may have seen my posts and pictures on Facebook back then. Jimmy and I flew back again in October to be with my remaining family.



To lose a parent, a beloved parent... I don't know how to give that experience justice here in words. I expected that by now I'd be able to write something eloquent and insightful, but when I begin to think of words and sentences I just want to sit silently and breathe. I keep sensing a more continuous change, much of it somewhere deep in the ground I stand on, some of it in the obvious consequences, a lot of it in how the entire dynamic between my mother, my two siblings and myself has shifted. Again I needed to let go... and I also learned to expand, to follow the call to stay connected with my father in the nonphysical. I now understand in a more tangible way that there is no death.

Overwhelm...
Another big change was Jimmy giving up his separate office-apartment next door after Anina, my youngest daughter, moved to the city in September. Over the course of four months we merged his belongings and full-time presence into the main house. That may not sound like a big deal, but it was. The never-ending pileup of boxes, the need to reorganize practically every shelf and closet in my home, the amount of things that needed to be integrated, fixed, given away, or sold... the ongoing weight of decision making... and the added stress of a total computer system meltdown and rebuilding marathon Jimmy was forced to embark upon in the midst of it all... I had been flying so high during the summer, and now I felt as if I was forced back into an old overwhelm and drudgery of life. It took me a while to fully embrace that this too was something I was creating. Hmm.

More Expansion...
For the last two months a team of four fellow FutureVisioning practitioners and I have been meeting with Ti Caine twice weekly on the phone to hone our skills and develop a practitioner training program. The prac program is taking it's time to germinate. But our level of insight and clarity about the multitude of ways we humans hold ourselves back has risen dramatically. Every week we learn something about why and how one of us is creating the very reality we live in. Each week we understand more nuances about how we allow our old programs of feeling helpless, burdened, worried, or not good enough to keep running in our own lives. We have also been working closely with the Lazaris material, an amazing resource I can’t recommend highly enough. Lazaris' channeled teachings, tools, meditations and wisdom surpasses anything I have ever come across. (See: www.Lazaris.com)

Coming up:
Love...
I am currently creating an amazing 14-week transformational group program on igniting and deepening self-love in our lives: on using the healing, empowering, liberating and enlightening energy of love.
This course expands on the profound wisdom of one particular recording by Lazaris: "Awakening the Love". If you would like to listen to it, let me know, I have permission to send it to you. In the near future it will be available permanently for download from my website.
I hope to have the program completed by Valentines Day and will send out the full announcement then. I will offer it both for local attendance in person and also as a virtual visual gathering by computer conference. You can already let me know if you might be interested.
Until then...
all my love,
Tomma

No comments: